Jubilee Priesthood Centre is planted in the heart of Feltham which is known for having a high crime rate. We know that this may be due to broken hearts, broken homes and wasted potential. As a result, we see JPC reducing crime rates by providing the light and salt necessary to preserve lives, by impacting our community through bringing direction and purpose to the young people and new leaders of the upcoming generation,by preaching and teaching the word of God with love and compassion. Our goal is to win souls to Christ, through the message of love to those that feel unloved. And we believe that this will cause us to see what we wish to see. And this is restoration in the midst of brokenness.
Hence JPC will seek to:
• Impact the community
• Creating awareness of our purpose for the community
• Building relationships with other churches in the community
• Meeting the needs of the people
• We hope to provide the light and salt necessary to preserve the lives of people in Feltham
• We hope to bring direction and purpose to many especially broken homes and young people on the streets
• Reduction in crime
• Restoration of broken homes
• Proclaiming the Lordship of Christ
• Uncompromisingly preaching and teaching The Word of God with love, in and outside JPC. (Colossians 4:5&6)
• Membership classes will be taken seriously; members will be taught the simplest and effective way to share and proclaim the Lordship of Christ wherever they go.
• Manifesting the healing power of God aided by effective and fervent intercessory prayers.
• Physical, Emotional & Spiritual healing
• Discipleship – Outreach and Evangelism shall be one of the hallmarks. We believe many will saved and discipled.
JPC in the next five years and beyond:
• Spiritual growth like the Church in Acts of the Apostles. Members of JPC would have grown to a high level of spiritual maturity
• Numerical growth; we shall see more people saved, baptised and added to the Church
• To see revival within JPC
• JPC will be a light to other churches
• Ushering the presence of God in the entire community that will impact the city and the nation.
JPC CORE VALUES
• Godly servant leadership
• Preaching and teaching based upon the undiluted word of God
• Financial Responsibility
• Intercessory prayer
• Strong families
• Praise and Worship
• Portray Christ at all times
• Christian education for all ages
• Giving and tithing